Holistic Core Restore® Heat
Holistic Core Restore® Heat
In the Holistic Core Restore® ‘Heat’ programme, we’ve finally nailed exercise for fat loss that is also ‘Pelvic Floor Friendly’! It’s a ‘no-jump’ workout that truly will hit all the fat loss markers and jump start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session. Once you’ve gone through the Holistic Core Restore® ‘Every Woman’ programme, ‘Heat’ is your next step and we truly take it up a notch or two with a change in music and tempo to truly get you moving but with a deep respect for your Pelvic Health. YES! You can keep both feet on the ground and still have effective fat loss!
This programme is designed to help you burn fat and tone up. At the beginning of each cycle, a mini assessment is performed, looking at measurable markers to see where each participant’s starting point is. At the end of the cycle, these measurements are taken again to assess progression made. Each session is 45 minutes of action and for those who are new to the programme you will be given a downloadable guide – the ’10 Steps to Female Fat Loss, Hormonal Balance and Healing’ to help you along the way.
Along with the lives classes there will be an option to add homework videos to your package. See Pricing options further down for details.
Who is this programme for?
- Those who have completed at least one course of the 6 or 12 week Holistic Core Restore®️ Everywoman programme either in the group or 1-1 format or who has taken personal training sessions with me.
- You want to know how to exercise to improve your Fat Loss whilst still respecting your Pelvic Health status ie., without huge impact/load/force going through the Pelvic Floor and Core.
- For those who want to know how to move dynamically and safely FOR LIFE!
- You are ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime.
- The ladies out there that want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing their bodies for health and ultimate wellness.
- You have no pelvic health issues but would like a low impact HIIT (high intensity interval training) based exercise programme.
What others say?
It was a great session- different to anything I’ve experienced! I really enjoyed it and found that it was a great all body work out. Julie was very motivating in her approach and I liked that she explained how to adapt certain activities to accommodate varying levels of fitness/injuries. I felt fantastic after the session, it was good fun and I would highly recommend to others. – Suzie
A really enjoyable class! Lots of variety in the exercises, high energy and supportive, helpful suggestions from Julie. A lovely atmosphere in class. Thank you! Looking forward to getting going properly in the summer! – Jo
This was a wonderful, friendly relaxed session. Julie completely put me at ease and certainly by the end of the session I felt that I had had a full body work out! I felt comfortable to work through the exercises at my own pace and Julie was always there to encourage and offer support. I would thoroughly recommend this class to anyone, whatever their level of fitness! A great experience from beginning to end! – Anthia
Great fun! Julie is a brilliant coach and it was a fantastic work out! – Rachel
When and where are the courses?
DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK THIS COURSE WILL NOW MOVE ONLINE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
The course will still be the amazing course that it is except classes will commence through a private Facebook Group with facebook live sessions at set times throughout the week. You can attend as many of the live sessions as you like, there will be no restriction. Don’t worry if you cannot make the the live sessions, they will be recorded and be available to watch at a time convenient for you throughout the 6 week period. If you do not have Facebook, please contact me to discuss options.
THE ADDED BONUS – during this course you will be given the homework videos FOR FREE. Normally a paid option you will have a link to videos on Vimeo that you will be able to have access to forever! I will also be taking tutorials on optimal nutrition and answering questions that you may have that will help you get in shape and stay in shape.
Please note: The classes will require participants to use the kit they received with the Everywoman programme or previous Heat courses. If you do not have kit I can order this for you and have it delivered straight to your home. The kit is £15 plus £2.99 postage (2-3 working days).
List of kit included:
- Resistance Exercise Tube
- Exercise Band Loop
- Latex Resistance Band (please let me know if you need latex free)
- Spiky massage ball
- Soft gym exercise ball
The workout may require light dumbbells also (1-2kg). If you do not have these, you can use cans of food, or you can purchase from Aldi for £4.99 (not including delivery).
Course commences: Monday 6th April – live classes will be on Monday and Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. Timetable will be available on the Private Facebook Group.
Price: £57 – 6 week online course ONLY
£74.99 – 6 week online course + kit (includes delivery)
The programme runs for 5/6 weeks and you are expected to attend each class. Only 15 places available.
Monday evenings – 8-8.45pm – next course dates below:
- Mon 20th April 2020 – Mon 18th May 2020 – course moved online
Venue: Ursuline High School, Raynes Park
Wednesday evenings – 7.15-8pm – next course dates below:
- Wed 22nd April 2020 – Wed 20th May 2020 – course moved online
Venue: The Holy Cross School, New Malden (location)
Please note: The live classes will require participants to bring the kit they received with the Everywoman programme. If you do not have kit you can purchase the programme with the basic kit included.
Price: £57.50 for the 5 week course ONLY
£72.50 for 5 week course and homework videos
£68 for the 5 week course and kit ONLY
£83 for 5 week course, kit & video homework
If you would like to do the Release course that follows the Heat programme on the Wednesday evening, you can do both at a discounted rate. This will be offered at a 10% discount off of the total fee. Please contact me directly to have the discount applied. If you require equipment, you will only need to purchase one set which can be used for both programmes. (The Heat kit will need to be the one purchased.)
Kit includes: -physio resistance band; a spiky massage ball; a tennis ball; resistance tubing with handles; a mini band; and a Pilates ball
You will also be using 1-2kg dumbbells in class. These can be provided or you may bring your own. It will be possible for you to purchase a set of dumbbells from me if you wish to continue your practice at home. £5 a set of 1kg’s.
Securing your space
You can purchase a space on the course below. Please note that by paying, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- All participants must have contacted Bumps Lumps and Star Jumps before making payment to ensure there is space on the course and to confirm suitability.
- All participants should have completed a Health Questionnaire before commencing classes and attend at their own risk.
- Payment for the course is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please ensure you are able to make all dates of the course prior to booking.
- Please note that your space on the course is only guaranteed upon receipt of payment, with a maximum of 15 spaces on offer.
Holistic Core Restore® Heat – Payment Buttons
5 week course ONLY
5 week course + homework videos
5 week course + kit
5 week course + homework videos + kit