Holistic Core Restore® Release
Holistic Core Restore® Release
Let’s RELEASE AND RE-ALIGN! This programme will change FOREVER how you feel about ‘stretching’……
Aches, pains and changes to one’s posture are a standard part of the Pregnancy to Post Natal life phase and indeed the life of any woman, and many women simply ‘put up’ with muscular aches and pains when there are simple, time effective, self-care solutions available.
Holistic Core Restore® ‘Release’ is an ESSENTIAL part of any woman’s self-care toolbox. Simple techniques are used to ‘release’ muscular tension including self-massage, dynamic stretches, and taking movements from the Yoga and Pilate disciplines.
This programme also involves simple meditation strategies and ESSENTIAL pelvic floor and nervous system down-training which, we all know, is just as important as doing the pelvic floor work itself. A delicious and ESSENTIAL part of any wellness strategy and suitable (with modifications) for all women. Remember: the function of your pelvic floor, the way you breathe and the healing of your Diastasis (tummy gap) all depend on optimal postural alignment…it truly matters, so how about we prioritise moving freely in our daily life.
Who is this programme for?
- Are you experiencing aches and pains, particularly in the lower back area, that you believe are a result of poor posture?
- Do you want to move more freely and without restriction?
- Do you want to feel nurtured and pay respect to your body?
- Are you pregnant or recently post natal and want to feel relief in areas of the body that have become overworked or strained due to changes in your bodily alignment?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self care’ as part of your wellness journey?
When and where?
This programme can be completed as either 1-1 or 2-1 personal training, or as a 60 minute workshop. All options are currently being held online via Zoom Video call until lockdown restrictions are eased. You must have either a laptop, tablet or smartphone to be able to take part, the bigger the screen, the better.
The 60 minute workshops take place on the second Sunday of each month 7.30-8.30pm. If you are interested in booking on please see the ‘Securing Your Space’ section below. I am now taking bookings for Sunday July 11th.
Price: £8 for single session
£20 for 3 class passes
£25 for 5 class passes
You can gift a class pass to a friend if they would like to attend with you. They must contact me prior to attending so I can confirm they are suitable for the session. If I do not have a health screening form on file for them they will unfortunately be refused entry to the class.
One To One and Two To One Training
If you find you cannot make the monthly workshops or you would prefer to work one on one or with you and a close friend or relative then this option is for you. It will provide you with more flexibility when booking your sessions.
Price: £270 for 6 x 60 minute sessions 1-1
£200 for 6 x 60 minute sessions 2-1 (price per person)
Securing your space
You can purchase a space on the workshop below. Please note that by paying, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- All participants must have contacted Bumps Lumps and Star Jumps before making payment to ensure there is space on the workshop and to confirm suitability.
- All participants must have completed the Health Questionnaire before commencing classes and attend at their own risk.
- Payment for a workshop or for class passes is non-refundable.
- Please note that your space on the workshop is only guaranteed upon purchase of a single workshop place or class passes. No pass, no entry.
If you would like to enquire about 1-1 or 2-1 training please complete the contact from below.
Single Workshop Pass – £8
3 x Class Passes – £20
5 x Class Passes – £25
1-1 Release sessions – 6 x 60 minutes – £270
2-1 Release sessions – 6 x 60 minutes – £200 per person