Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman 2.0 – Embodied Pelvic Wellbeing For Every Woman
Welcome to Everywoman 2.0 – the foundational 12 week pelvic floor and core reconnection and restoration programme for all women at all stages of their life. During 2023 this programme was deeply reimagined to truly meet women where they are now. This update reflects the need for ‘nervous system nourishment’ to help address the ever increasing stressors that many of us women are now under. Rather than add more to the plate, lets create a sense of connection to the body first before building it back up.
Participants can take the programme either as one to one personal training or if friends are keen to train together, 2-1 or 3-1 training is also available.
The programme is split into two phases – for the first six weeks (Phase 1) you will attend weekly sessions with me either face to face or streamed virtually and for the second six weeks (Phase 2) you have the option to either continue working face to face or meeting virtually, or move to an online programme instead (no weekly session required).
Phase 1 is the perfect opportunity for you to master the exercises and achieve great results, while Phase 2 will ensure you capitalise on what you have achieved already helping you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your life on an ongoing basis.
Who is this programme for?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Do you experience the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to pay attention to your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a women that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen your Core and re-establish its role as part of your whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak core’?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level prolapse and been told to ‘do your pelvic floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
If you’ve answered YES to the above questions, this programme is for you!
What others say about Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman
‘Julie was excellent – extremely knowledgeable, patient and committed. I have sought to understand address the issues with women’s health physios in the past and for a variety of reasons have struggled to do so. Julie hit exactly the right balance of knowledge and expertise with empathy and patience, which enabled me to tackle things with the necessary combination of full information and positive mindset.
I also enjoyed the fact that: i) it was a regular, weekly face to face commitment; and ii) each week we covered a different, relevant topic. I found the weeks on nutrition and bladder and bowel habits particularly helpful.’
‘Helped me to understand the ‘connection’ with the pelvic floor and core and understand how to do pelvic floor exercises correctly. My core and pelvic floor feel stronger. Having a weekly class to keep the motivation going and access to online tuition throughout so that I could practice at home really suited my lifestyle.’
‘I’ve enjoyed toning and strengthening my core. Julie is a great teacher. She is very knowledgeable and great at explaining how and why the exercises work. She is patient and encouraging.’
‘I have become much more aware of my pelvic floor and core in everyday life and have taken the things learned into my everyday life. I’m more mindful now about things that could affect my pelvic floor, like going to the toilet when I don’t need to and breathing out when lifting something. I really liked my coach. She was extremely knowledgeable and I learned so much from just the initial assessment. I came away learning things I never knew about myself! My class was only small so it was very intimate. Julie made me feel very comfortable every week and seemed like she genuinely cared. The little gifts she brought each week was very sweet!’
‘Feel a lot stronger, better stamina and pelvic floor control is so much better! Julie is an amazing coach, the course was really good and the other ladies were lots of fun! A very much enjoyed, laugh and work out on a Wednesday evening’
- On application to join the programme, you’ll be asked to complete a health screening questionnaire to decide if this programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If all appears well then…
- You’ll be booked in for a 1-1 consultation where you’ll be taken through a hands-on assessment. This includes tests on your core function.
- You will receive your HCR® Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course, on your first session. Your log-in details for the online homework will be sent via the email address you provided.
- This programme runs for 12 weeks. ALL participants attend a live weekly session for the 1st 6 weeks (Phase 1). If you opted to continue just online for a further 6 weeks (Phase 2) then you will be given access to the homework portal for this phase after completing the first 6 weeks. You are required to complete online homework in between sessions, which is approximately 20 minutes in duration. This is guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, and should be completed a further 2-3 times throughout the week.
- The homework exercises are progressed over the course of the 12 weeks. As your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
When and where are the courses?
One to One, Two to One or Small Group Training Options
Sessions can take place at either Bumps Lumps and Star Jumps Training Studio in Worcester Park or virtually via Zoom.
12 Week Training Programme: (Phases 1 and 2) – PHASE 2 ONLINE ONLY
Price: 3:1 – £225 each – includes kit & pre course consultation
2:1 – £300 each – includes kit & pre course consultation
1:1 – £375 – includes kit & pre course consultation
12 Week Training Programme: (Phases 1 and 2) – FACE TO FACE
Price: 3:1 – £285 each – includes kit & pre course consultation
2:1 – £430 each – includes kit & pre course consultation
1:1 – £575 – includes kit & pre course consultation
Training system includes:
- Weekly PT sessions (6 – 12 weeks)
- Online content (6 – 12 weeks)
- 1-2-1 private consultation prior to the course including pre-screen and check for Diastasis Recti (separated abdominal muscles) and breathing patterns
- Your own Holistic Core Restore® kit
- 1 year access to our online portal for homework exercises which are progressed throughout the course