Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman Foundation Programme
Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman is a 6 – 12 week core and pelvic floor foundation programme for all women at all stages of their life. From pregnancy, through to post natal; or for those who are now entering the peri to post menopause life phase, all are welcome. This is a programme for those who want to learn more about their pelvic floor and core and bring nutrition and functional exercise together to become a healthier stronger woman.
Participants can take the programme either in small groups or as one to one personal training. Two to one training is also available if friends would like to train together.
The programme is split into two phases – for the first six weeks (Phase 1) you will attend weekly sessions with me and for the second six weeks (Phase 2) you have the option to continue with an online programme, all with the same level of support that you receive in the live portion.
Phase 1 is the perfect opportunity for you to master the exercises and achieve great results, while Phase 2 will ensure you capitalise on what you have achieved already helping you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your life on an ongoing basis.
Who is this programme for?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Do you experience the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Want an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen your Core and re-establish its role as part of your whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak core’?
- Would you like a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
What others say about Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman
‘Julie was excellent – extremely knowledgeable, patient and committed. I have sought to understand address the issues with women’s health physios in the past and for a variety of reasons have struggled to do so. Julie hit exactly the right balance of knowledge and expertise with empathy and patience, which enabled me to tackle things with the necessary combination of full information and positive mindset.
I also enjoyed the fact that: i) it was a regular, weekly face to face commitment; and ii) each week we covered a different, relevant topic. I found the weeks on nutrition and bladder and bowel habits particularly helpful.’
‘Helped me to understand the ‘connection’ with the pelvic floor and core and understand how to do pelvic floor exercises correctly. My core and pelvic floor feel stronger. Having a weekly class to keep the motivation going and access to online tuition throughout so that I could practice at home really suited my lifestyle.’
‘I’ve enjoyed toning and strengthening my core. Julie is a great teacher. She is very knowledgeable and great at explaining how and why the exercises work. She is patient and encouraging.’
‘I have become much more aware of my pelvic floor and core in everyday life and have taken the things learned into my everyday life. I’m more mindful now about things that could affect my pelvic floor, like going to the toilet when I don’t need to and breathing out when lifting something. I really liked my coach. She was extremely knowledgeable and I learned so much from just the initial assessment. I came away learning things I never knew about myself! My class was only small so it was very intimate. Julie made me feel very comfortable every week and seemed like she genuinely cared. The little gifts she brought each week was very sweet!’
‘Feel a lot stronger, better stamina and pelvic floor control is so much better! Julie is an amazing coach, the course was really good and the other ladies were lots of fun! A very much enjoyed, laugh and work out on a Wednesday evening’
- On application to join the programme, you’ll be asked to complete a health screening questionnaire to decide if this programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If all appears well then…
- You’ll be booked in for a 1-1 consultation (or 2:1 if choosing to train with a friend or relative) where you’ll be taken through a hands-on assessment. This includes tests on your core function.
- You will receive your HCR® Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course, on your first session. Your log-in details for the online homework will be sent via the email address you provided.
- This programme runs for 6-12 weeks depending on which option you decide on. ALL participants attend a weekly session for the 1st 6 weeks (Phase 1). You are then required to complete online homework in between sessions, which is approximately 20 minutes in duration. This is guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, and should be completed a further 3-4 times throughout the week.
- The homework exercises are progressed therefore over the course of the 6 weeks, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
- If you opted for the 12 week programme, your education and support will continue online for a further 6 weeks (Phase 2) were the foundation exercises will be progressed even further and built into your day to day activities.
- All participants will be invited into a Facebook Support Group where you can share your experiences and progress and provide encouragement to each other. This will also allow an opportunity to ask questions outside of classes and beyond for ongoing support.
When and where are the courses?
Venue: Bumps Lumps and Star Jumps Training Studio, Worcester Park or ONLINE via Zoom
- Sunday 8th November – Sunday 13th December 2020 – 11.30am
LIVE: (maximum of 2 participants)
- Saturday 9th November – Saturday 12th December 2020 – 10am – CANCELLED DUE TO CHANGE IN COVID TIER LEVEL
Price: £150 – 6 week course – includes kit & pre course consultation
£225 – 12 week course – includes kit & pre course consultation
(if you purchase the 6 week course and then wish to add the extra 6 weeks after, you can do so for an additional payment of £120.)
One to One and Two to One Training Option
If you find you cannot make the days or times of the group courses or you would prefer to work one on one or with you and a close friend then this option is for you. It will provide you with more flexibility when booking your sessions.
Sessions will take place at Bumps Lumps and Star Jumps Training Studio.
6 Week Training Programme: (Phase 1)
Price: 2:1 – £225 each – includes kit & pre course consultation
1:1 – £300 – includes kit & pre course consultation
12 Week Training Programme: (Phases 1 and 2)
Price: 2:1 – £300 each – includes kit & pre course consultation
1:1 – £375 – includes kit & pre course consultation
(contact me if you would like to pay instalments)
Training system includes:
- Weekly classes (6 weeks)
- Online content (6 – 12 weeks)
- 1-2-1 private consultation prior to the course including pre-screen and check for Diastasis Recti (separated abdominal muscles) and breathing patterns
- Your own Holistic Core Restore® kit
- Eternal access to our online portal for homework exercises which are progressed throughout the course